Monday 12 May 2008

My Attitude towards this blog

Before I begin this blog of reflection, I wanted to explain how I will use it to log my thoughts on the research I'm doing. The project I'm involved with requires me to write roughly 5 posts of 200 words each. Although this is an approximate guide, I don't think it will suit my methods of thinking. I like to have ideas, write them down and move onto the next one. This will show much more of a progression in my thinking rather than just the conclusions of my thoughts.

I aim to keep to the word count as close to 1000 words as much as possible, but I will post often and on very specific topics. I will recap and summarise when I'm recapping and summarising in my head. That way I hope the reader can take the journey of research with me.

Thank you

No comments: